beam fachwerk Venus. Video Review of the frame.
of individual character continues to "gain its momentum," and
many buildings of different types of building materials - from modest suburban
homes to luxury country cottages - with its variety in architectural solutions.
Building on the market today offers a wealth of material for the construction
of houses - otsidindrovannoe and chopped timber, laminated and solid timber,
concrete and brick. From all this diversity with the most modern and reliable,
and of course, the most popular is precisely
, and the main reason for this - the aesthetics and quality of
the material. Keeping up with the times people want to live now in a modern
home or cottage. This means that the house should be warm, comfortable,
fast and environmentally friendly under construction . Buying a specific
project of a cottage from glued beam, you in turn must
know that this material for walls fully and completely meets all the above
listed requirements . Compare the material laminated board with other building
materials , and see the difference:
- Cinder block is made from a variety of waste -glued beam
and natural ecological system of the material.
- Concrete absorbs moisture - with glued beam does not.
- To build a brick house long enough time and very costly in financial
terms - the construction of houses from glued beams does not cost more
, and significantly cheaper.
- The house of logs or timber with the natural moisture is subject to considerable
shrinkage - the house of glued beam is fairly minimal
- The walls of the houses of logs, solid timber , stone and brick require
some finishing - glued beam requires no additional finishing
- Houses made of solid timber , bricks , logs and other materials are being
built a year or more - the construction of a house of glued beam
is the time just a few weeks.